Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are like the superheroes of the recruitment world. They swoop in and save recruiters from drowning in a sea of resumes, sorting through them quickly and efficiently to find the best candidates for the job. ATS can also help streamline the hiring process, making it easier for recruiters to manage their workloads and keep track of applicants throughout the entire recruitment cycle. So if you’re looking for a way to make your recruitment process more efficient, an ATS is your answer!
Below, we compare two highly rated ATSs – iCIMS Talent Cloud and Greenhouse Recruiting.
iCIMS Talent Cloud: Best for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Hiring.
iCIMS Talent Cloud Applicant Tracking System is a cloud-based recruiting software that helps you hire top talent fast. It has features such as offer management, onboarding, text engagement, and seamless system integrations.
Hiring bias is a serious problem for organizations. iCIMS helps eliminate bias in their recruitment processes.
The software uses AI to analyze your talent data and deliver more insight and intelligence. For example, it can help you identify gaps in your talent pipeline, optimize your job descriptions, and diversify your sourcing channels.
- AI-led talent matching: Unlock the full potential of your applicant tracking system with AI-driven talent matching. The more data you feed in, the better matches it can discover. iCIMS Talent Cloud AI uses information from resumes, career site searches, and chatbot interactions to provide accurate match results and empower smarter, bias-free hiring decisions.
- Video-driven experiences: Use video to attract, engage, and recruit candidates, as well as to train and develop your employees.
- In the flow of work: Integrate iCIMS with your existing tools and systems, such as email, calendar, chat, HCM, and payroll, to streamline your workflows.
- Comprehensive and intelligent applications for talent acquisition: Use iCIMS’ solutions for applicant tracking, offer management, onboarding, text engagement, CRM, and talent analytics to manage your hiring process.
- A scalable and global platform: Handle large volumes of job postings, resumes, and candidate data across different locations and languages.
- Unmatched integration into your talent acquisition ecosystem: Connect iCIMS with 300 partners and vendors in the talent acquisition space, such as job boards, assessment providers, and background check services, to enhance your capabilities.
- DEI Analytics: With iCIMS’ ATS, talent acquisition leaders can make more inclusive hiring decisions by utilizing a broad range of DEI analytics. The metrics provided can aid in recognizing areas that need improvement at each stage of the funnel process and even send out alerts when those numbers drop below an allotted standard. This proactive approach to DEI analytics gives decision-makers greater control over their diversity and inclusion initiatives for maximum success.
- AI-driven talent matching
- Video-driven experiences
- Integration into your talent acquisition ecosystem
- A scalable and global platform
- A large partner ecosystem
- It can be expensive for smaller organizations
- Steep learning curve
Pricing varies depending on your organization’s size, needs, and preferences. The vendor does not publish actual pricing information on its website. Potential customers must contact a sales representative to receive a quote.
Greenhouse: Best for Midsized Businesses.
Greenhouse is a cloud-based applicant tracking system (ATS) that helps recruiters manage the entire hiring lifecycle, from sourcing to onboarding. It also provides a data-driven approach, a diversity and inclusion toolkit, and an open API. Greenhouse enables advanced data configuration and customizable permissions and workflows to help you meet the demands of complex hiring systems.
Greenhouse has everything you need to compete for top talent and achieve your business goals. You can create a great candidate experience, build more diverse teams, save time and resources, and use data to improve your hiring process.
- Sourcing: Attract more qualified candidates with branded career pages, job boards integrations, social media sharing, employee referrals, and talent networks.
- Tracking: Track and manage candidates throughout the hiring pipeline with automated workflows, email triggers, task reminders, and a host of collaboration tools such as @mentions, shared application reviews, and job/offer approvals to centralize communication.
- Hiring: Make better hiring decisions with structured interviews, scorecards, feedback forms, offer approvals, and e-signatures.
- Onboarding: Onboard new hires smoothly with personalized welcome emails, checklists, surveys, and pre-hire forms.
- Data: Measure and optimize your hiring performance with real-time reports, dashboards, benchmarks, and surveys. You have access to over 40 reports and snapshot dashboards. Also, connect directly to Google Sheets or your Business Intelligence platform.
- Integrations: Over 450 integrations and open Harvest API allow you to build your ideal hiring tech stack. Some popular integrations include Slack, Zoom, and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- User-friendly interface
- Robust integration ecosystem that allows you to connect with other tools such as Zoom, Slack, and LinkedIn
- Strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Undisclosed pricing
- Some issues with reporting and analytics that may not be very accurate or customizable
Greenhouse does not publicly disclose its pricing on its website. The best way to get an accurate quote is to contact Greenhouse directly. However, prospective customers can request a free demo.